LEADING-EDGE NURSING PROGRAMS AT ALL DEGREE LEVELS
The University of Indianapolis School of Nursing’s online programs equip students for rewarding careers in nursing, advanced practice, education, and leadership. UIndy graduates are prepared through a top-tier education, a culture of service and inclusion, and comprehensive student support, including clinical placement services when required.
Our faculty have outstanding reputations for their health care leadership roles at the local and national levels and bring decades of clinical experience in a wide range of specialties to the classroom.
Our online nursing programs are nationally ranked and recognized, and both our NCLEX-RN© and nurse practitioner certification exam pass rates exceed the national average.
EDUCATION FOR SERVICE
The University of Indianapolis is a highly connected academic ecosystem with a long history of empowering graduates to give back to their communities. Since opening in 1902, UIndy has focused on service-learning, high-quality education, and fostering a strong sense of community among staff, faculty, and students.
At UIndy, potential becomes purpose. You’ll be challenged to push yourself, expand your worldview, and overcome obstacles. At UIndy, the goal is to produce well-rounded, effective graduates who are inspired to create positive change, big or small.
- Read more with the Message from the President of the University
VALUES AT UINDY
The University of Indianapolis holds these four principles as core institutional values. They are displayed prominently between the pillars at Good Hall, which have stood for 115 years, and they continue to guide and inspire students and faculty alike.
- Value of Inquiry - Inquiry is inspired by faculty and the foundations of critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity to actively pursue understanding and seek truth through learning and engagement.
- Value of Innovation - Innovation is pursued through discovery and intention that seeks action to advance, invent, and solve.
- Value of Leadership - Leadership is created through an inspiring vision for the future while motivating individuals, groups, and communities to work towards that vision.
- Value of Service - Service is the unselfish, authentic acts that inspire, guide, and help others.