- Online Programs
- Distance Second-Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- BSN-DNP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Online Experience
- Placement Services
- Get Started
Leading-edge nursing programs at all degree levels prepare you to succeed
The University of Indianapolis School of Nursing’s online programs equip students for rewarding careers in nursing, advanced practice, education, and leadership. Our faculty have outstanding reputations for their health care leadership roles at the local and national levels and bring decades of clinical experience in a wide range of specialties to the classroom.
Our clinical nursing programs encourage students to serve at a higher level through compassionate primary care practice. Our non-clinical nursing programs improve patient lives and influence nursing through service and innovation.
UIndy graduates are prepared through a top-tier education, a culture of service and inclusion, and comprehensive student support, including clinical placement services, when required. Our online nursing programs are nationally ranked and recognized, and both our NCLEX-RN© and nurse practitioner certification exam pass rates exceed the national average.