- Online Programs
- Distance Second-Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- BSN-DNP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Online Experience
- Placement Services
- Get Started
“I don’t think I realized how lucky I was to get to go to UIndy until I first started working as a nurse, and it finally clicked. Wow, I get to be a nurse. I absolutely love my profession."
“Smaller class sizes and accessible professors made it so easy to succeed. If you are willing to put in the work, there’s no reason you can’t have success."
"Assistant Professor of Nursing Sarah Holmes helped me gain confidence in my skills and reassured me that nursing wasn’t just about the “book stuff” and that the skills mattered just as much."
“I’m always thinking of the next thing I need to do to best provide and serve for others,”
Erin LaCrossChief Nursing Officer, Parkview Regional Medical Center
UIndy DNP alum
“Reflect on UIndy’s motto, ‘Education for Service’, and recognize that we are now equipped to make a difference in our communities."
“UIndy has such a great reputation in nursing. It set the tone for my career. It prepared me so well to have fundamentally sound judgment as a nurse and to get a great job.”