- Online Programs
- Distance Second-Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- BSN-DNP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Online Experience
- Placement Services
- Get Started
Student Success Advisor
From the start of the program, we pair you with your own student success advisor (SSA) who works with you every step of the way to ensure you have access to the resources you need to successfully complete your online degree. Your SSA focuses on the student experience and student success from your initial enrollment through to graduation. Some of the ways he or she supports you include the following:
- Advising you on your degree path.
- Providing guidance and counseling regarding course selection and course load.
- Assisting you during the initial orientation.
- Monitoring class progress and checking in to discuss your needs.
In tandem with student support, UIndy faculty are provided with the necessary resources to engage and encourage their online students through a distance-learning format. You will learn from award-winning clinicians who are recognized for innovation and bring real-world experience into the online classroom.* As trusted University faculty members, they are committed to your success as a health care professional.
*Innovations in Professional Nursing Education Award, 2021, AACN Academic Nursing Leadership Conference
Clinical Placement Services
Should you need clinical placement services to achieve your degree, a dedicated clinical placement coordinator will assist you with the logistics of clinical placement. He or she will help you secure a preceptor and quality clinical placement site that aligns with the course curriculum and reflects your educational goals so you can apply what you learn in the online classroom to real-life training.
Our dedicated placement team ensures that all clinical experiences meet University and accreditation standards and that the sites and preceptors are approved prior to the start of clinicals. This service is included in the program cost and allows you more time to focus on your coursework. Learn more about our clinical placement services.