- Online Programs
- Distance Second-Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- BSN-DNP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Online Experience
- Placement Services
- Get Started
Master's Degrees To Fit Your Needs
Accelerate your nursing career with our online MSN programs
The University of Indianapolis School of Nursing’s online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs prepare students for rewarding careers in advanced practice nursing, education, and health systems leadership. As an online MSN nursing student, you will receive a top-tier education, experience a deeply rooted culture of service and inclusion, and be supported throughout your academic journey.
UIndy—as it’s known to students, graduates, and the community—is recognized for its outstanding curricula and the development of skilled, caring, and compassionate servant leaders. Our programs are nationally ranked and recognized, and our nurse practitioner certification exam pass rates exceed the national average.
Being part of the University’s inclusive and diverse learning community means that you’ll achieve your online degree with the support of experienced faculty who are committed to your success and professional growth. A dedicated team helps you secure clinical placement sites and preceptors when needed, saving you time to focus on your education.