- Online Programs
- Distance Second-Degree Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- BSN-DNP Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- BSN-DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Online Experience
- Placement Services
- Get Started
Find Your Fit
If you’re ready to change careers or advance your nursing education, we have a program that fits your needs.
The University of Indianapolis School of Nursing’s online programs prepare students for rewarding careers in nursing, advanced practice, education, and health systems leadership. As an online nursing student, you will receive a top-tier education, experience a deeply rooted culture of service and inclusion, and be supported throughout your academic journey.
UIndy—as it’s known to students, graduates, and the community—is recognized for its leading-edge programs at all degree levels and the development of skilled, caring, and compassionate servant leaders. Our nursing programs are nationally ranked and recognized, and both our NCLEX-RN© and nurse practitioner certification exam pass rates exceed the national average.
With a nursing degree from UIndy, you won’t just elevate your career—you’ll lead the way, serve others, and create meaningful change.