Online Master of Science in Nursing–Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP)
The University of Indianapolis online MSN-FNP program prepares you to elevate your career as a nurse practitioner through a top-tier education, a culture of service and inclusion, and comprehensive student support.
WHY CHOOSE UINDY'S ONLINE MSN-FNP PROGRAM?
- Part-time online format designed to accommodate working nurses
- Clinical placement department will help you secure a local placement site
- Receive proactive support from your advisor to help you manage deadlines
- Complete in just eight semesters (32 months)
- On-campus clinical intensive that will teach our students clinical skills such as health assessments, sutures, incision and drainage techniques etc.
With an online MSN-FNP from the University of Indianapolis, you’ll be qualified to practice autonomously* as a primary care provider for patients across the life span and make a positive impact in society.
*Scope of practice and need for physician supervision varies by state law.