Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing–Doctor of Nursing Practice Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN-DNP FNP)
The University of Indianapolis online BSN-DNP FNP program awards this terminal degree to BSN-prepared nurses who want to achieve the highest-level proficiency in family practice and influence quality improvements in health care.
WHY CHOOSE UINDY'S ONLINE BSN-DNP FNP PROGRAM?
- Part-time online format designed to accommodate working nurses
- Clinical placement department will help you secure a local placement site
- Receive proactive support from your advisor to help you manage deadlines
- Develop expert clinical skills to care for patients of all ages, with a focus on family health
- Prepare for an influential and independent role as a primary care provider and health systems leader
With an online BSN-DNP FNP from the University of Indianapolis, you’ll be qualified to autonomously* deliver complex care for patients across the lifespan and use your health system leadership and translational research skills to improve patient outcomes.
*Scope of practice and need for physician supervision varies by state law.