These are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the University of Indianapolis Online programs. If you don’t find the answers to your questions here, contact your enrollment advisor and schedule a time to talk that’s convenient for you.
Tuition costs vary by program:
- $53,586 ABSN (undergraduate)
- $34,470 MSN-FNP (graduate)
- $34,470 MSN-AGPCNP (graduate)
- $19,076 MSN-NE (graduate)
- $19,076 MSN-NHSL (graduate)
- $47,492 BSN-DNP FNP (graduate)
- $47,492 BSN-DNP AGPCNP (graduate)
- $25,278–$27,576 Post-Master’s DNP (post-graduate)
Financial aid may be available to our online students.